Yea I want to put down these great lines from a great epic here in my diary today. Without these lines this diary would have remained incomplete because there exists no parallel to these lines. No one in this mortal world can say these lines for sure.
BTW am I turning religious or something? Consequent posts related to mythology put me in doubt as well. But on a careful analysis the following causes have made me revisit mythology again and again this year:
1. Realization of my own imperfections and mistakes as I turn entrepreneurial.
2. My incomplete struggle against my mind’s need for instant gratification and my temper.
3. A mind severely upset by the recent series of corruption scandals that broke out this year (make me wonder what kind of a world will I have to survive in and what kind of people will I deal with in future and what deeds will I have to undertake to grow)
4. A mind that has become intolerant and started magnifying incompetence and mistakes of others to an extreme
5. A mind that has always wanted to know about our origins and about where we are headed
yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
tadatmanam srijamy aham
vinasaya ca duskrtam
sambhavami yuge yuge
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in rule of law, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of lawlessness, at that time I descend Myself. In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to re-establish the principles of law, I advent Myself millennium after millennium